My kernel bug reports¶
- 2022. Bug 215720 - brk() regression on AArch64 on static-pie binary – issue with ASLR and a guard page?
- 2020. Bug 1797052 - CVE-2020-9391 kernel: brk discards top byte of addresses on aarch64, causing heap corruption in glibc malloc. Initial report by Miro. Reported as CVE-2020-9391 security issue.
- 2020. Bug 1795576 - kernel: VFS and/or XFS filesystem bug with timestamp larger than 32-bit Epoch (year 2038 bug), reported by Miro. Fixed in XFS of Linux 5.10, need to create a new XFS partition.
- 2016. Bug 1378529 - intel_pstate driver doesn’t support NOHZ_FULL. Closed as WONTFIX.
- 2020. Bug 1794350 - [abrt] d_alloc: list_add corruption. next->prev should be prev (ffff930b5d4b6ca0), but was 0000000000000000. (next=ffff930beff5b690). Crash in inotify. Closed as outdated.
- 2020. Bug 1839782 - nv50_audio_component_get_eld(): general protection fault in drm_find_cea_extension() at cold boot. Closed as outdated.