Projects of Victor Stinner.
- fatoptimizer: static optimizer for Python 3.6 using function specialization with guards. It is implemented as an AST optimizer. It is part of the FAT Python project.
- bytecode: API to modify Python bytecode, and a peephole optimizer.
- pyfailmalloc: Debug tool for Python injecting memory allocation faults to simulate a low memory system to test how your application handles MemoryError exceptions.
- sixer: add Python 3 support to Python 2 applications using the six module.
- Hachoir: Python library that allows to view and edit a binary stream field by field. In other words, Hachoir allows you to “browse” any binary stream just like you browse directories and files. A file is split in a tree of fields, where the smallest field is just one bit.